- From $160.00 per night for 2 persons, double/ twin share in the same room
- $80.00 extra per night for a separate bedroom ( based on 2 guests requiring a room each)
- $70.00 extra person over 12
- $35.00 children aged 3-12 years
- Minimum 2 night stay
- Special rates and conditions for motor racing events – see Terms and Conditions.
- 1 Family/Triple Room – 1x Queen bed, 2x Single beds
- 1 Double/Twin Share Room – 1 Queen, 1x Single bed
- Lounge room with Flat Screen TV/DVD, extensive DVD collection
- Kitchenette with dining area, microwave, medium refrigerator, specialty teas and coffee making facilities
- One large Bathroom with bath, shower, toiletries, hair dryer and straightener/curler wand
- Heating/air-conditioning and fans
- Dining room
- Study/work desk
- Good quality towels, linen and bedding
- Very comfortable pillow top beds
- All crockery, glassware and cutlery supplied
- Brochures and local information available
- Books and magazines
- Courtyard and garden area for guest use only
- Walking distance to local IGA and shops
Also included in your stay…
- Free Wi Fi
- Breakfast of your choice – Continental or a full breakfast
- Onsite Parking
Welcome to Beyers Bed and Breakfast, your “home away from home” when you are visiting or traveling the beautiful central west region.
Very quiet location, just 3kms to Bathurst CBD and 5kms to Mount Panorama, the home of the V8 Supercars.
Comfortable and private accommodation with many happy and satisfied guests since opening in 2015.
Your choice of a big country breakfast or a continental breakfast is included in your stay.
Stay for a few days and explore all that Bathurst and its surrounding villages have to offer including gold panning at historic Hill End and Sofala, the beautiful Jenolan Caves, visiting local fresh markets and wineries, seeing the historical buildings and parks of Bathurst, visiting the Fossil and Mineral Museum in town, shopping, cafes and restaurants. Local brochures available with what’s on, where to go and the best places to dine out. And of course you MUST drive around the iconic race track of Mt Panorama and a visit to the Australian Motor Racing Museum at the bottom of the mount.
For bookings and enquiries please contact us!