- $150.00 per night for 2 persons
- $65.00 extra person
- $35.00 children aged 3-12 years
- Special rates and conditions for motor racing events – see Terms and Conditions.
- Own separate entrance for privacy
- 2 bedrooms – a queen and single bed and queen and two single beds
- Lounge room with Flat Screen TV/DVD, video library
- Kitchenette with microwave, toaster, medium refrigerator, specialty teas and coffee making facilities
- Bathroom with bath, shower, toiletries and hair dryer
- Dining room
- Study/work desk
- Good quality towels and linen
- Very comfortable beds
- All crockery, glassware and cutlery supplied
- Brochures and local information available
- Books and magazines
- Courtyard and garden area for guest use only
- Walking distance to local IGA and shops
Also included in your stay…
- Free Wi Fi
- Breakfast of your choice – Continental or a full breakfast
- Onsite Parking
Conveniently located only 3 kms from Bathurst CBD, Beyers B&B offers comfortable, clean and private accommodation. Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a lovely garden setting, the B&B has on site parking for two vehicles and its own separate entrance.
Spacious accommodation consists of two large bedrooms, one bathroom, a separate kitchenette and dining room, study, a comfortable lounge room with large plasma TV/DVD and movie collection, books and magazines. You can also relax and unwind in the lovely courtyard garden area outdoors.
The Deluxe bedroom has a Queen and a single bed. The Deluxe Family bedroom has a Queen and two single beds.
The kitchenette has a microwave, medium size fridge, toaster and specialty teas and coffee making facilities.
All cutlery, crockery and glassware supplied. Quality towels and linen.
A choice of a continental or a cooked breakfast is included, special dietary requirements can be catered for on request.
Located 6kms from Mt Panorama – RACE FANS WELCOME!
Centrally located just 2kms from the Bathurst Showgrounds, Hockey Fields and Bathurst Aquatic Centre and 3kms to Bathurst CBD with shopping, pubs, RSL and Panthers Clubs, restaurants, cafes, the Fossil Museum, Art Gallery and the beautiful parks and heritage buildings in central Bathurst.
Stay for a few days and explore all Bathurst and its surrounding villages have to offer including gold panning at Hill End and Sofala, visiting local wineries and various arts and crafts, Jenolan Caves, or take the kids to the Adventure Playground.
Accommodation with local tour packages can be tailored to your needs.
For bookings and enquiries please contact us!