- $160.00 per night for 2 persons, double/ twin share
- $70.00 extra person over 12
- $35.00 children aged 3-12 years
- Special rates and conditions for motor racing events – see Terms and Conditions.
- Private entry for guests
- 1 Family/Triple Room
- 1 Double/Twin Share Room
- Lounge room with Flat Screen TV/DVD, video library
- Kitchenette with microwave, medium refrigerator, specialty teas and coffee making facilities
- Bathroom with bath, shower, toiletries and hair dryer
- Heating/airconditioning and fans
- Dining room
- Study/work desk
- Good quality towels, linen and bedding
- Very comfortable beds
- All crockery, glassware and cutlery supplied
- Brochures and local information available
- Books and magazines
- Courtyard and garden area for guest use only
- Walking distance to local IGA and shops
Also included in your stay…
- Free Wi Fi
- Breakfast of your choice – Continental or a full breakfast
- Onsite Parking
Welcome to Beyers B&B, your home away from home when you are visiting or traveling the beautiful central west region.
Very quiet location, just 3kms to Bathurst CBD and 5kms to Mount Panorama, the home of motor racing.
Comfortable and private accommodation with many happy and satisfied guests since opening in 2015.
A big country breakfast is included in your stay.
Stay for a few days and explore all Bathurst and its surrounding villages have to offer including gold panning at historic Hill End and Sofala, visiting local fresh markets and wineries, seeing the historical buildings and parks of Bathurst, visiting the Fossil and Mineral Museum in town, shopping, cafes and restaurants. Local brochures available with what’s on, where to go and the best places to dine out.
For bookings and enquiries please contact us!